Sunday, August 3, 2008

Warped was Sweet!


Ok so Warped Tour was pretty awesome I went with Mike a fellow blogian, but thats besides the point. i mean really when the day was done my EVERYTHING hurt, i hurt in places i didnt know could hurt, from walking, dancing, running, skanking it was a busy day! i got loads of free stuff too! I got posters and a Warped Tour 08 bag(i got it for bending my thumb backwards) and loads of free condoms which i suck in my moms purse when we got in the car and the phone call when she found them the next day was rather amusing. Any way Katy Perry was actually really good GASP! you say? ..... so did I... Say Anything was good also obviously Less Than Jake and Reel Big Fish was wonderful. I met so many people and yes most of them were passed out on the ground from dehydration.. but i survived the sun! yes! i know you are all thrilled.... but i happen to be exhausted from this day and am going to bed early for once in my own bed! yay!

No comments: